Email marketing services can have a significant impact on the success of your marketing campaign. According to Direct Marketing Association, email marketing on average sees a 4300% return on investment (ROI) for businesses in USA.
A good email marketing service enables you to create highly engaging emails. It also allows you to manage your contacts and track the performance of your email campaigns. Most importantly, a good email marketing service ensures that your emails do not end up in the spam folder!
In our business, email lists get 10 times higher conversions than social media campaigns. This makes sense if you think about these five advantages of email as a communication channel:
- Email is Personal – Email allows you to land into a user’s inbox. There is no ranking system limiting your reach. It is very direct, personal, and casual.
- Email is Purposeful – To get your email a user needs to signup for your email list and confirm their email address. Someone doing this much work is obviously interested in hearing from you, and they are much more receptive to your message.
- Email is Targeted – As we mentioned earlier the user has already shown interest in your products / content. Since you already know what they like, you can deliver them highly relevant content and offers to get better results.
- You Own Your Email List – You do not own Facebook, Twitter, or Google. Your social media campaigns and SEO efforts can go to waste when these platform change their policies. On the other hand, you own your email list, and it is not influenced by decisions of other businesses.
- Email is One-on-One – People read email in the privacy of their inbox. The message is not on a public timeline or newsfeed. They can ask you questions directly in private with confidence. This helps build trust and connection.
- Unrivalled levels of service
- Proven results in competitive markets
- Real metrics - no marketing fluff!
What we can do for your Email Marketing Campaign
Email marketing that's so good, not only do your clients read it, but they click it, share it, and recommend it to their friends.